четверг, 5 марта 2020 г.

MYSTIKAL BIG TRUCK DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Respect my mind I keep my shit clean on big buck boy White on black tinted windows with the big black bars Nigga lookin' bitches flirtin' trying to get knocked off Swingin' corners shake the sidewalk, them thangs hit hard Ain't no mothafuckin' owners I'm my own landlord Across the yard let the tires bark Teared it up but I could pay for it Somebody followin' me in my rear view and it probably them laws They thinkin I'm slanging powder But I ain't 'bout copin' no charge Got some big titty broads, talkin' bout droppin' them draws But I ain't got time, I'm bout to ride to them artists Now pray my shit back then go play pool at the bar After that take my shit over to bennys for water I talk to Bell he said you talk to BK, I said no not today I said you straight he said yes I'm on my way Shit that's what I did, I broke him off his He showed me much love That's when I split Hop curbs! Volg ons op social media. Byou2ful Mystikal ] I'm lookin' at you behind the wheel singin' this song I'm a Big Truck Driver In the big ol' truck, with the big ol' grill rollin' on big ol' chrome I'm a Big Truck Driver And you know when you pass those small trucks you doin' them wrong This is for my riders Big Truck Drivers Even on a bad day everything clean but the ash-tray. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. Byou2ful [Mystikal] Whaaa, wassup nigga?
Uploader: Kigam
Date Added: 25 September 2012
File Size: 10.68 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 66487
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





"Big Truck Driver" - Mystikal -

Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu. Volg ons op social media.

Respect my mind I keep my shit clean on big buck boy White on black tinted windows with the big black bars Nigga lookin' bitches flirtin' trying to get knocked off Swingin' corners shake the sidewalk, them thangs hit hard Ain't no mothafuckin' owners I'm my own landlord Across the yard let the tires bark Teared it up but I could pay for it Somebody followin' me in my rear view and it probably them laws They thinkin I'm slanging powder But I ain't 'bout copin' no charge Got some big titty broads, talkin' bout droppin' them draws But I ain't got time, I'm bout to ride to them artists Now pray my shit back then go play pool at the bar After that take my shit over to bennys for water I talk to Bell he said you talk to BK, I said no not today I said you straight he said yes I'm on my way Shit that's what I did, I broke him off his He showed me much love That's when I split Hop curbs!

Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist?

Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone. This for my Big Truck Drivers, look nigga blow yo' Big Truck Horn You still could see me in my Big Truck boy Smilin' like a lil' kid when I sped the corner with my brand new toy I got a bark in they myatikal, talkin' 'bout they wishin' I'd would've came out the garage But, I guess that's too bad Cause your truck used to be the shit until they saw my pad Strobe lights flash, solar baric [boom boom] Big feet ten runnin' while they [vroom vroom] Another SUV can't do nothin' wit' me I'm 23's so 22's ain't fuckin' with me Car so big it make it hard to turn the wheel I can't watch the T.

Rollin' every small car on I east Buckle up boy Be no fuck boy Me, Gelatine, Big Rock And the rest of the niggas in the big truck boy Leather, screened up top, big chrome boys Could get rough, that double barrel big mystikla boys Buckle up boy Be no fuck boy Me, Gelatine, Big Rock And the rest of the niggas in the big truck boy Leather, screened up top, big chrome boys Could get rough, that double barrel big strong boys Tear that mothafuckin' interstate up Talk on the phone, then drink and puff State troopers can kiss my ass Rest of y'all bitches gone eat my dust Hit the city limit lil' children start screamin' out "That's my truck!

Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair.

Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. Byou2ful [Mystikal] Whaaa, wassup nigga? Mystikap up boy Be no fuck boy Me, Gelatine, Big Rock And the rest of the niggas in the big truck boy Leather, screened up top, big chrome boys Could get rough, that double barrel big strong boys Better move Buckle up boy Be no fuck boy Me, Gelatine, Big Rock And mystjkal rest of the niggas in the big truck boy Leather, screened up top, big chrome boys Could get rough, that double barrel big strong boys Runnin' up in my big truck boy, fucked up dog!

Byou2ful Mystikal ] I'm lookin' at you behind the wheel singin' this song I'm a Big Truck Driver In the big ol' truck, with the big ol' grill rollin' mystiial big ol' chrome I'm a Big Truck Driver And you know when you pass those small trucks you doin' them wrong This is for my riders Big Truck Drivers Even on a bad day everything clean but the ash-tray.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий